Louvre Museum Entry Ticket
To get a hassle-free entrance to the Louvre, we recommend you book the simplest form of any Louvre ticket, which is the skip-the-line entry ticket.
This is the simplest form of the Louvre entry ticket without any added benefits.
With skip-the-line privileges offered with this entry ticket, you’ll be inside the Louvre within 30 minutes, which would otherwise take hours.
However, the skip-the-line advantage means you’ll be inside the Louvre within 30 minutes.
This general entry ticket to Louvre is valid for one day.
The entry fee for this Louvre ticket is the same for all adults (18+ years of age) but varies depending on your choice of a non-refundable or free cancelation ticket.
|Visitor Age (For 18+ years)||Ticket Prices|
|Free cancellation ticket||$23|
The attraction offers free entry to:
- Visitors under the age of 18 years
- ‘Pass Education’ holders
- European residents under the age of 25 years
- Art, art history, and applied arts teachers
- Artists affiliated with the Maison des Artistes (in France) or the AIAP (Association Internationale des Arts Plastiques) with a valid identification card
- ICOM and ICOMOS members
If you’re sure you’ll be visiting on the day you’re booking your ticket, go ahead with the non-refundable option!
Do’s and don’ts of the entrance ticket to the Louvre:
- Don’t carry large-sized luggage or bags.
- Carry your valid identity proof or passport.
- If you are eligible for a free visit, book your time slot on the Louvre’s official website.
Not satisfied with just an entry ticket?
Check out our Guided Tour, which gives you time to explore solo after the tour.
Featured Image: Louvre.fr